HOW CAN YOU HELP!
IN CHRIST AND THROUGH PRAYER
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
Volunteer your time by contacting Linda or Micheal Hammons.
• Donate - Goods or a monetary gifts will help this ministry purchase much-needed supplies
• Coloring books and crayons
• Soccer balls - deflated, if possible
• Hygiene products for men and women
• Warm weather clothing for children—they love flip flops!
• Purchase Micheal’s art! 100% of all art sales
go toward Breaking Thru the Silence
Become a monthly Sponsorship thru your Automated Monthly Payment thru your Credit Card as low as $25.00 per month.
Outreach Programs Projects for
Leveque (deaf community) and Tapio
Family Sized Water Filters (produce up to 100 gallons of clean water per day for up to 10 years)
Family Sized Solar Lights (aid for signing at night)
Elder Health Care (Medical Team Spring Mission provides health care services to deaf, hearing and elderly)
Nutritional Assistance Programs
Agriculture Programs - Goats and Trees
Future Project: Build a school in Tapio - 4 rooms Grade 1st thru 4th.
Feed the Children Nutritional Program -